Hydration Station™Premium Spa Capsule
Our Hydration Station is a 20 or 30 minute mini spa and skin care treatment that helps increase both UV and airbrush tanning results and enhances the tone and texture of your skin. The result is a luxury spa treatment that will leave you feeling great, prolong your tan and have your skin looking soft, supple and radiant.
ALL ACCESS PASSES
We are so excited to announce the Bronze Baxx All Access Passes. Designed to allow you to escape to our luxury tanning & wellness retreat and take advantage of all that we have to offer. Click below to learn more and to purchase an ALL ACCESS PASS today!
How Does the Hydration Station Work?
This unique technology uses a combination of infrared light, radiant heat, steam therapy, liquid vitamins and vibrating massage to open your pores, rebalance your skin’s pH, rehydrate your body and detoxify your lymphatic system.
What are the benefits of using the Hydration Station?
There are numerous benefits from using this unique station:
- Improve the tone and texture of skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase your UV tanning ability and lengthen the life of your tan
- Increase your spray tan results and lengthen the life of your spray tan
- Stimulate cellulite reduction and tone the skin
- Can burn up to 200 calories
- Increase circulation
- Detoxify your lymphatic system (perfect for hangovers!)
As low as $99/month UNLIMITED with an ALL ACCESS PASS
20 minutes per session
Who can use the Hydration Station?
The Hydration Station is recommended for anyone using our UV or spray tan services, or who would like to increase the tone, texture and moisture of the skin. It is also a great tool for relaxation.
Is there a minimum age to use the Hydration Station?
Anyone over the age of 18 can take advantage of the benefits of the Hydration Station. Any client using our spray tan services under the age of 16 must have parental guidance.
Who can’t use the Hydration Station?
You should not use the Hydration Station if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Heart or respiratory problems
- High blood pressure
- Open lesions
- Kidney disorders
- Nervous conditions (i.e. epilepsy)
- Other conditions that may affected by heat temperatures of 22⁰C to 47⁰C or a steam-sauna like environment (i.e. heat sensitivities)